|Year : 2022 | Volume
| Issue : 4 | Page : 318
|Date of Web Publication||27-Dec-2022|
Source of Support: None, Conflict of Interest: None
|How to cite this article:|
. CME Test. J Med Ultrasound 2022;30:318
1. Which of the following examinations may be considered if increased nuchal translucency was detected during ultrasound examination?
- Whole exom sequence
- RASopathy-disorder testing
- All of the above
2. What type of genetic disorder is Noonan syndrome 1(NS1)?
- Autosomal dominant
- Autosomal recessive
- X-linked dominant
- X-lineked recessive
3. Percutaneous ultrasonography-guided radiofrequency ablation (RFA ) therapy is one of the most frequently used methods in treating hepatocellular carcinoma. Tumors in dangerous locations require creation of artificial ascites before performing RFA. Which of the following location is not suitable for artificial ascites creation before RFA
- Tumors adjacent to the intestine or stomach
- Tumors abutting the dome.
- Tumors adjacent to gallbladder
- Tumors in near the hepatic hilum
- Tumors adjacent to kidney
4. Which of the following statements is wrong about percutaneous RFA in difficult locations
- The reported complication rates of intestinal perforation varied from 0.5% to 0.7%
- Diaphragm injury after percutaneous RFA for hepatic tumors adjacent to the diaphragm was reported to be 17% before introduction of artificial ascites.
- Creation of artificial ascites may be performed by using injection of lidocaine to form a pocket.
- The Seldinger technique in creation of artificial ascites does not require keeping an over sheath catheter in the abdominal cavity.
- The success rate in performing artificial ascites was 84 %–100%
5. Which of the following is not a common cause of unilateral lower swelling?
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Heart failure
- Intramuscular toma
6. Which of the following is correct about the muscle injury?
- |:The intermuscular hematoma tends to be superficial and to cause bruises of the skin
- |:Intramuscular hematoma is characterized by destructive muscle, and the blood is not likely to extend to the skin in the acute phase
- |:The sonographic appearance of hematomas due to muscle injury in acute phase of hematoma may be heterogeneous
- |:All of above are correct
7. The gold standard diagnostic tool for acute renal infection is ?
- Contrast-enhanced CT
- History taking
8. Which is not the typical POCUS finding at the acute stage of renal infarction?
- Intact corticomedullary differentiation of kidney
- Impaired renal perfusion by using CFD sonography
- Echogenic wedge-shaped change
- Absence of urolithiasis, hydronephrosis, and hydroureter
9. Current golden diagnostic modality of brachial plexus injury remains?
- CT myelogram
- History taking
10. Which nerve root is not the component of brachial plexus?
- C4 root
- C5 root
- C6 root
- C7 root